This policy defines the conditions for the use of the https://holografia.com.pl website and applies to all its users. The use of the resources of the website implies acceptance of the following conditions. The rights to the Website are held by Holografia Polska s.c. [civil law partnership] Seweryn Malinowski, Andrzej Selaszuk, Szymon Malinowski, Mateusz Selaszuk, with its registered office in Pietrzykowice at ul. Smolecka 22, 55-080 Pietrzykowice. NIP [Tax ID No.]: 897-16-06-809.
- We respect the right to privacy and take care of the security of the data of our website users. For this purpose, among others, a secure communication encryption protocol (SSL) is used.
- The functioning of our website is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally and absolutely binding legal regulations, as well as with the application of generally accepted principles of the functioning of websites, including, in particular, the safety of website users and the technical and organisational measures used for this purpose.
Information on personal data protection
- In connection with the entry into force from 25 May 2018 and the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (unified text of 13 June 2016, DZ. U [Journal of Laws] 2016, item 922) and in accordance with Article 28 of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) we inform you what rights you have and for what purpose we process your personal data.
- The Controller of your personal data is Holografia Polska s.c. [civil law partnership] Seweryn Malinowski, Andrzej Selaszuk, Szymon Malinowski, Mateusz Selaszuk, with its registered office in Pietrzykowice at ul. Smolecka 22, 55-080 Pietrzykowice. NIP [Tax ID No.]: 897-16-06-809.
- We inform that on our website we conduct the analysis of user behaviour using the Google Analytics tool. To better understand how this service works, please read its terms and conditions: https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/terms/pl/.
- We would like to point out that we act in a manner consistent with the provisions of these rules and regulations and the law on privacy protection. This means that we do not send data to Google that would allow us to identify our users. The information provided is anonymous.
- In connection with the so-called GATC (Google Analytics Tracking Code) functioning on our website, during the time of visiting our website, on your terminal device (computer, tablet, smartphone), information allowing the algorithm to associate all your actions with your web browser is stored. In this way we can learn how you navigate our website and improve it. On our side, however, information about your activities is recorded in the following scope:
a) date and time of access to the website and subpages; time spent on each subpage; the fact of clicking on active elements of the website (buttons, links); relations and time consequences between the above mentioned events; frequency of visiting the website and subpages.
- We would like to emphasise that the data we collect is not used to determine your identity, and the reports we receive do not even allow us to distinguish the activity of a single user, as they are of statistical nature.
- The processing of your personal data will be carried out on the basis of Article 6 of the GDPR and for marketing purposes the Controller refers to a legitimate interest, which is the collection of statistical data and analysis of website traffic.
- Your personal data is processed for the purpose of establishing or maintaining business relations between you and Holografia Polska s.c., direct marketing of products or services, as well as for the purpose of sending commercial information within the meaning of the act on providing services by electronic means, provided that you have agreed to receive it.
- The legitimate interest pursued by the Controller is to establish or maintain business relations with you and conduct direct marketing of products and services.
- Processed categories of your personal data are personal data that comes directly from you or personal data that has been collected from publicly available sources, in particular: full name, e-mail address, contact phone, correspondence address.
- The recipients of your personal data are employees and associates as well as entities supporting the company in its business activities.
- The personal data is processed only by persons authorised by us or by processors with whom we cooperate closely.
- Your personal data will be stored and processed until you request its deletion or restriction or objection to the processing, as well as its transfer.
- You have the right to access, rectify, delete or restrict the processing of your personal data, or you have the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer the data.
- You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing.
- If you wish to contact the person who supervises the processing of personal data with the Controller or delete your personal data from the Controller’s database, please contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We also inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority regarding the processing of personal data.
The following Cookies Policy defines the rules of saving and accessing data on User Devices using the Webiste for the purpose of providing services electronically by the Webiste Administrator.
§ 1 Definitions
- Webiste: website operating at holografia.com.pl
- External website: the website of the Administrator’s partners, service providers or recipients of services
- Administrator: Holografia Polska s.c., operating at the address: ul. Smolecka 22, 55-080 Pietrzykowice, with the assigned NIP [Tax ID No.]: 8971606809, REGON number: 931996036, providing services electronically through the Website and storing and accessing information in User Devices.
- User: a natural person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically using the Website.
- Device: electronic device with accompanying software, by means of which the User gains access to the Website
- Cookies: text data collected in the form of files placed on the User Device
§ 2 types of cookies
- Internal Cookies: files placed and read from the User Device by the Website’s ICT system
- External Cookies: files placed and read from the User Device by external Websites’ ICT system
- Session Cookies: files placed and read from the User Device by the Website or external Websites during a single session of a given Device. At the end of the session, the files are deleted from the User Device.
- Persistent Cookies: files placed and read from the User Device by the Website or external Websites until they are manually deleted. The files are not deleted automatically at the end of the Device session unless the User Device configuration is set to delete Cookie files at the end of the Device session.
§ 3 Security
- Storage and reading mechanisms: the Cookies serving as mechanisms for storing and reading do not allow any personal data or any confidential information to be downloaded from the User Device. The transmission of viruses, trojans and other worms to your device is practically impossible.
- Internal Cookies: the Internal Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for User Devices
§ 4 Purposes for which cookie files are used
- Marketing and advertising; the Administrator and External Websites use Cookie files for purposes of marketing and serving advertisements for Users.
- Statistical data: the Administrator and External Websites use Cookie files to collect and process statistical data such as e.g. visit statistics, User Device statistics or user behaviour statistics. This data is collected in order to analyse and improve the Website.
§ 5 External websites
The Administrator cooperates with the following external websites, which may place Cookie files on User Devices:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdSense
- Google AdWords
§ 6 Possibilities of determining storage and access conditions on user devices by the website and external websites
- The User can change the settings for saving, deleting, and accessing the data of the saved cookies independently at any time.
- The User has the possibility to disable or restore the option to collect cookies at any time by changing the settings in their web browser.
- The User may at any time delete any Cookies stored so far using the tools of the User Device through which the User uses the services of the Website.
§ 7 Website requirements
- Restricting the saving of and access to cookies on the User Device may cause malfunctions to some of the Website functions.
- The Administrator does not take any responsibility for malfunctioning functions of the Website if the User restricts in any way the possibility of saving and reading cookies.